Adrenaline - Perk Usage Stats and Info
Descriptions & Patch Notes
You are fuelled by unexpected energy when on the verge of escape. Instantly heal one health state and sprint at 150% of your normal running speed for 5 seconds when the exit gates are powered. Adrenaline is on hold if you are disabled at the moment it should take effect and will activate when freed.
Adrenaline will wake you up if you are asleep when it triggers.
Adrenaline ignores the Exhausted status effect.
Causes the Exhausted status effect for 60/50/40 seconds.
Exhausted prevents Survivors from activating exhausting perks.
- Buff Adrenaline will now heal a health state regardless of the survivors current state across all tiers
- Buff Tier 1 Adrenaline will now also provide a 5 second sprint boost
- Quality of Life Adrenaline will now wake you up from the Dream State
- Quality of Life Adrenaline causes Exhaustion but will still trigger when Exhausted
- Mechanic Now shares the Exhausted status effect cooldown with other exhaustion perks
- Quality of Life If you are being carried/hooked/etc Adrenaline will now wait until you are freed to activate