StatisticsLast 14 days
|05 Sept 23||2000||100000|
|03 Jul 23||1500||100000|
|23 May 23||2000||100000|
|24 Jun 22||1500||150000|
|05 Jan 22||2000||150000|
|29 Sept 21||2000||150000|
|05 Jul 21||1500||150000|
|26 Aug 20||2000||150000|
|04 Mar 20||2000||150000|
|04 Dec 19||2000||150000|
|06 Mar 19||2000||150000|
|26 Sept 18||2000||150000|
|22 Aug 18||2000||150000|
|30 May 18||2000||150000|
|02 May 18||2000||150000|
|14 Mar 18||2000||150000|
|11 Oct 17||2000||150000|
|30 Aug 17||2000||150000|
|07 Jun 17||2000||150000|
|26 Apr 17||2000||150000|
|01 Mar 17||2000||150000|
|11 Jan 17||2000||150000|
Descriptions & Patch Notes
You are fuelled by unexpected energy when on the verge of escape.
Instantly heal one health state and sprint at 150% of your normal running speed for 5 seconds when the exit gates are powered. Adrenaline is on hold if you are disabled at the moment it should take effect and will activate when freed.
Adrenaline will wake you up if you are asleep when it triggers.
Adrenaline ignores the Exhausted status effect.
Causes the Exhausted status effect for 60/50/40 seconds.
Exhausted prevents Survivors from activating exhausting perks.
- Buff Adrenaline will now heal a health state regardless of the survivors current state across all tiers
- Buff Tier 1 Adrenaline will now also provide a 5 second sprint boost
- Quality of Life Adrenaline will now wake you up from the Dream State
- Quality of Life Adrenaline causes Exhaustion but will still trigger when Exhausted
- Mechanic Now shares the Exhausted status effect cooldown with other exhaustion perks
- Quality of Life If you are being carried/hooked/etc Adrenaline will now wait until you are freed to activate