Hex: Pentimento - Perk Usage Stats and Info
Descriptions & Patch Notes
You reveal the true power of the Totems, hidden within their remains.
You see the aura of destroyed Totems. You can perform a ritual on a destroyed Totem to rekindle it as a Hex Totem for Hex: Pentimento. For each Hex Totem active at the same time, Hex: Pentimento gains an additional effect.
- 1 Hex Totem: Decreases Survivors' repair speed by 20/25/30%.
- 2 Hex Totems: Decreases Survivors' healing speed by 20/25/30%.
- 3 Hex Totems: Decreases Survivors' recovery speed from being downed by 20/25/30%.
- 4 Hex Totems: Decreases Survivors' exit gate opening speed by 20/25/30%.
- 5 Hex Totems: All Totems are blocked by the Entity.
When a previously rekindled Hex Totem is removed by any means, its remains are consumed by The Entity and it cannot be rekindled again.
"Though a pentimento is an inherently concealed piece of art, there is something to be said of the desire to discover that which is beyond." —A Guide to Art & Process (1961)
Usage Rate Over TimeLast Year (7 day periods)
Usage By CharacterLast 30 days
Do you want to track and share your own stats?
Join NightLight to get started! It's built by myself (BritishBoop) and funded by the amazing Supporters.
Help me build the largest collection of Dead by Daylight stats outside of BHVR!