StatisticsLast 14 days
|This perk hasn't yet appeared on the Shrine|
Descriptions & Patch Notes
You reveal the true power of the Totems, hidden within their remains.
You see the aura of destroyed Totems. You can perform a ritual on a destroyed Totem to rekindle it as a Hex Totem for Hex: Pentimento. For each Hex Totem active at the same time, Hex: Pentimento gains an additional effect.
- 1 Hex Totem: Decreases Survivors' repair speed by 20/25/30%.
- 2 Hex Totems: Decreases Survivors' healing speed by 20/25/30%.
- 3 Hex Totems: Decreases Survivors' recovery speed from being downed by 20/25/30%.
- 4 Hex Totems: Decreases Survivors' exit gate opening speed by 20/25/30%.
- 5 Hex Totems: All Totems are blocked by the Entity.
When a previously rekindled Hex Totem is removed by any means, its remains are consumed by The Entity and it cannot be rekindled again.
"Though a pentimento is an inherently concealed piece of art, there is something to be said of the desire to discover that which is beyond." —A Guide to Art & Process (1961)